Realistic New Model: Simply beautiful — Especially at night! Made from new material which has good hand feel. The flower's petal is exquisitely designed to mimic real flowers. Glow in the dark, they bring a gorgeous spot of color to your garden, patio, or deck.
Easy to Use: Put the flower lights outdoors and keep the switch "ON"--they will automatically light up at dusk. No wiring or external electricity is required for use. A rechargeable battery(Ni-MH AAA) is included--in the control box beneath the solar panel.
Waterproof: Beautifully designed solar flower lights molded with high-quality material that is lightweight and durable. Waterproof from outdoor rain. Works at least 8 hours after fully charged.
Multiple Color Choices: Suitable for path lights and in-ground lights, Garden, Trees, Flowers, Flowerbed, Fence, Walkway, this solar garden lights Does it all. Each stem has a wire inside, and the angle of the stem can be adjusted.
- Flower Quality: 5 heads each
- Solar Panel: 2V 120MA Polycrystal Solar Panel
- Battery: Rechargeable 1.2V Ni-MH AAA 600 mAh battery (included)
- Material: PVA Petal ABS, Stainless Steel Stem, Fabric
- Waterproof Level: IP65 (waterproof from rain, fog, sun, snow)
- Charge Time: 6-8 hours for fully charged
- Runtime: Works 8-12 hours at night when fully charged by sunlight
- Working temperature: -10℃ -- +50℃ (14℉ – 122℉)
- Products for: Lawn, Garden, Patio, Balcony, etc.
2 pcs Realistic Solar Powered Rose Flower Lights
- When received the LED solar powered light can't light up, please set the switch to “ON” mode, then put the Hydrangea solar lights outdoor decorative under sunlight for at least 8 hours, then take the garden solar lights to a completely dark room to see whether it will light up.
- Remove the thin clear film from the solar panel, keep the solar panel at a 45-degree angle to let it directly face the sun to get enough solar recharged.
- Pls always keep the LED solar artificial flowers landscape lights switch in the “ON” Mode, it will light up at dusk automatically every day.
- Make sure the solar garden stake lights without a strong light source around at night, otherwise the solar light will not light up as it has a built-in light sensor which can be affected.